https://trip.seo.html5.ctripcorp.com/travel-guide/attraction/tema/a1-raceway-61922975/?locale=de-DE&curr=TWD
ÜbersichtIn der NäheBewertungenGewinne Preise

A1 Raceway

󰺂1,1
Noch keine Bewertungen
basierend auf 6 Bewertungen
Adresse:
1 Rabat St | Devtraco Courts, City of Hope, Tema, GhanaKarte
Telefon: +233 55 657 7807
Was andere Besucher sagten

Mehr
1 Likes

Empfehlungen in der Nähe von A1 Raceway

Rezension von A1 Raceway

Trip.comTrip.com
TripAdvisor(6 Bewertungen)TripAdvisor
6 Bewertungen
  • Scenic53107543218
    Scenic53107543218
    ta-icon

Teuer

Macht Spaß aber finde ich sehr teuer, vor allem wenn man bedenkt, dass man nur 10 Minuten fährt. Ansonsten gefällt mir die Bahn

Bewertet am 2. Sept. 2022
  • jackiesoulchic
    jackiesoulchic
    ta-icon

The best raceway in Ghana

We came the raceway with our whole family and they made sure we had such a great time and experience everyone was very pleasant, informative and helpful. We will be coming back again soon when we retu...

Bewertet am 5. Jan. 2023
  • Aaron T
    Aaron T
    ta-icon

Review For Racing.

The track is not a really fun place to go with friends. Very few places for an overtake. It is pretty much a power track since there is only one corner you need to brake. There is less grip since ther...

Bewertet am 23. Sept. 2018
  • SamuelA65
    SamuelA65
    ta-icon

FUN PLACE

I have been to A1 a few times and have always loved it. I however think the race track is a bit short but anyways you can pay and go for more laps. I would like to suggest that they look at the smooth...

Bewertet am 23. Jan. 2018
  • rhodanee
    rhodanee
    ta-icon

Single ride is GHC40

It was something different for me and my kids to do in Ghana, first of all just to let you know its not in Accra its in Tema, and its inside a gated community which I found to be a strange location, o...

Bewertet am 5. Okt. 2017